____________________________________
Its true what Chen yi says, It has been a long time since I carried my camera with me.
After My last birthday, After him, I have stopped taking photos.
Now,
I am taking each day out with my camera.
Funny how things are now.
I write more, I photography more, I bother to dress up more at times.
Buying more flowers, Redecorating my place.
Buying my own little ship.
Filling my place with antiques.
Checking out places which just seem to bring back this content self.
Taking this day off & hitting the groceries.
Watching another photographer trying to capture the right moment to take the pictures.
Strolling along with my green bag.
Biting on an apple and just drowning myself in this familiar atmosphere yet again.
I feel beautiful. Happy.
Though I may not be beautiful on the outside.
I know,
I am beautiful on the inside.
& that is what matters.
That is what matters.
Because the word beautiful,
Is not as easily define as pretty/hot/cute & which ever verb one could give.
Beautiful, is felt.
From the inside out.
=)
On a lighter note.
I think, I am going to come back,
Stronger, Better.
& God is doing something in my life.
It is like learning to play a new piece of song again on the piano.
We have to first figure out the tempo and what keys.
Before we could go through the long hours of practice,
To play that melodious tunes.
What matters is not the instrument.
It is the heart that plays it.
It is what is show to the world,
That beauty of the hidden things.
That is what is call.
Beautiful.
Lord,
My life is yours.
And I know that wherever you put me,
I will overcome it again & again.
Because Im not alone.
You are walking with me,
Each second of my life.
& I know,
I will meet him.
In my crossroads.
Beautiful is the world.
& also yourself
=)